Questions To Ask Before You Use A Marquee Hire In Sydney
Asking questions doesn’t mean you are not smart. In fact, asking the correct questions makes one smarter because you are making sure that you are doing the right thing. For example, you need a marquee hire in Sydney for your upcoming wedding. It’s only right that you ask as many questions as you can think of because at the end of the day, the overall quality of your wedding day is at stake and you wouldn’t want to start your marriage life in a mess just because something terribly went wrong. Now, there are obvious benefits when you use a marquee hire in Sydney especially if it’s for a wedding reception that will be held outdoors and there’s no doubt about that. It’s only a matter of knowing the basics of hiring a marquee. Below are the basic questions you should ask yourself before choosing to use a marquee for your wedding:
- How much it will cost? This is the most basic question everyone must ask when deciding whether or not they will use a marquee hire in Sydney not just for wedding but for other events. Keep in mind that marquees are expensive nowadays. You will also have to consider the size of the marquee when allotting the budget for hiring marquees.
- Where is the venue of the wedding? While you can put a marquee regardless if the wedding is held at a beachfront resort or at your own backyard, the venue itself will dictate how creative you can be in designing the location of the marquees. Also, the venue will dictate the limitation in terms of size of the marquee you can use.
- When do you need a marquee? The weather on your wedding date will dictate if you really need a marquee. Planning is essential when knowing the need for a marquee.
- What is the size of a marquee you need? This will depend on how much you are willing to spend for a marquee and the overall size of your venue. There are different sizes of marquees to choose from.
- What power requirement do I need? If you want the marquees lighted if the wedding is held in the night, you will need powering equipment.